Friday, May 11, 2012

Spring of 2011- boy met girl. boy kissed girl. girl fell for boy. boy fell for girl (yes, in that order.) Best, most exhausting summer of my life. At least up until that point, anyways. Fall of 2011-boy and girl both 'conveniently' started school at SUU. boy EXTREMELY falls in love with girl. girl gloats in her success. Winter 2011-boy asks girl to marry him. girl says yes. Spring 2012-BOY MARRIES GIRL! and that's where we are, ladies and gentleman.
SIDE NOTE: We both went to the same elementary school and high school. Cutest thing ever? I think so. 



Jake and I were married March 10, 2012 in the St. George, Utah LDS Temple. Best day of our lives. Since then, we have been an all you can eat buffet of live, laugh, and love. Marriage is the best, and anyone who says otherwise is either lying or sorely misinformed. It's the most fun I've had in my entire life, who can argue with waking up to your {incredibly handsome} best friend every single morning for the rest of your life? We are two very happy, overly lovey-dovey people who are doing their best and making it in this tough world! I'm going to try my VERY best to keep this updated so our friends and family can keep up with this married couple that is even worse at answering our phones. #sorrynotsorry <<<yes I did.
For those who aren't caught up on our lives right now: Jake and I just finished our first year at SUU and moved back home to sunny St. George! And we even love St. George so much that we won't be returning to Cedar City. Ever. We love being home so much and are so excited for our first summer as a married couple! We are job hunting like crazy, I have a job interview with SkyWest on Tuesday and I'm SO EXCITED because I've applied there like 5 times! Jake is doing some side work for a few companies to keep us afloat until he finds a better job. We aren't super poor YET which is a huge blessing.
We are just so extremely blessed and I know that is because we live the gospel. Lately is seems as though the opposition is EVERYWHERE and you can't even SAY you believe in God without someone attacking you with some stupid argument, and it's sooo frustrating. Since when did believing in something become a bad thing? I firmly believe The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is true. Sue me. But don't really. I am tempted to go off in some tangent where I rant about how judgmental people can get, but this is my blog so I don't have to defend myself. I believe what I believe and in turn I am so blessed and happy I couldn't imagine living any other way. Believing in things is what makes life worth it.
To end this short post, I'll say thank you for stopping by and checking on us! Also check out my soon-to-be blog I'm making with one of my very best friends Courtney Anderson. It's gonna be a really great compilation of all things marriage and funny and all the adventures we have in life....and probably some great things we see on the internet. LOVE YOU ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment